Cam help needed

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

bfd807
Cam help needed

Post by bfd807 »

I have a Predator Cam for my Racesaver 305 engine. My engine builder passes away suddenly, when I retrieved my parts from his shop the cam card was not with the cam. I have made multiple attempts to contact Predator both by phone, and by email. The emails bounce back as undeliverable, and the messages have not been returned. I am looking for someone who has the info for my cam that would be willing to share it with me so I can get this engine built and on the track this season. I have included the info from the side of the box.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John H
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sjre
Re: Cam help needed

Post by sjre »

Was your builder from ne pa ? S&S speed in wilkes barre pa used his cams maybe he has a better number 570-288-6432.
superpursuit
Pro
Pro

Post by superpursuit »

If you haven't had any luck yet - you can always get someone to cam doctor the cam for you. that will give you the specs on that cam.

Hope this helps.
Allan.
Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru

Post by Walter R. Malik »

superpursuit wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:32 pm If you haven't had any luck yet - you can always get someone to cam doctor the cam for you. that will give you the specs on that cam.

Hope this helps.
Allan.
He could put it in a block with a degree wheel and do a "bell curve" on it ... if he has that ability.
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.
amc fan
Expert
Expert

Post by amc fan »

Midway performance owns Predator cams.
Google Midway Performance the address and phone number comes up.
They are open M-F hours will be listed.
amc fan
Expert
Expert

Post by amc fan »

Miday Performance Warehouse 187 PA-54, Mt. Carmel Pa. 17851 Phone#s: 570 339-5913......570 339-2411
They are open M-F 10AM-6Pm Another address is 4 State Road Rt.54, Mt Carmel Pa.17851
E-mail Sales@MidwayPerformance.com