New domain: www.Speed-Talk.com

The forum is currently running on the new domain and server. The old domain will remain active for a while to forward any (less frequent) visitors.
Update your bookmarks to https://www.speed-talk.com or
https://www.speed-talk.com/forum/

Yahoo just stopped working --

Open

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by pdq67 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm

-- on my computer???

What's going on??

How do I get back to it so I can use my yahoo e-mail??

My wife set me up on, "Bing"....

HELP!!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
HotPass
HotPass
Posts: 11409
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed May 24, 2017 9:51 pm

I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by pdq67 » Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 am

I have some crap saved in my yahoo mail draft site so how the heck do I get to it?

I use it for storage is all...

pdq67

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by midnightbluS10 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 am

Still not working?

https://login.yahoo.com/

If you have a smartphone, you can download the Yahoo app, also.
JC - Precision Guesswork & Expert Up Arrow Manipulation

midnightbluS10
Expert
Expert
Posts: 625
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 am

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by midnightbluS10 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am

1989TransAm wrote:I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.
Why do people have to make everything political when it's not? Nothing about this post had anything to even do with politics yet the politic lovers will turn it political in an instant with comments like that. Or calling someone a *insert name here* because of a comment they make, then the entire convo is screwed.

What's up with that? Not everybody is a Jr politician. Not everybody is a wannabe senator. I don't get why you political cronies can't understand that.
JC - Precision Guesswork & Expert Up Arrow Manipulation

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8404
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by pdq67 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 pm

An update here!

I was recently webbing away on ST and bang, my screen saver popped up and my machine went completely dead!

After the wife bitching at me, I called Mediacom's, "tech help", line and a nice Latino guy turned my machine back on!

Go figure??

pdq67

jonestony
New Member
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:42 am

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by jonestony » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 am

pdq67 wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm
-- on my computer???

What's going on??

How do I get back to it so I can use my yahoo e-mail??

My wife set me up on, "Bing"....

HELP!!!

pdq67
yahoo is the worst search engine ever. everything that yahoo provide sucks. period.

Walter R. Malik
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4338
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:15 am
Location: Roseville, Michigan (just north of Detroit)
Contact:

Re: Yahoo just stopped working --

Post by Walter R. Malik » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 am

midnightbluS10 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am
1989TransAm wrote:I would change over the bing. Yahoo is very far left. However I do not know about Bing.
Why do people have to make everything political when it's not? Nothing about this post had anything to even do with politics yet the politic lovers will turn it political in an instant with comments like that. Or calling someone a *insert name here* because of a comment they make, then the entire convo is screwed.

What's up with that? Not everybody is a Jr politician. Not everybody is a wannabe senator. I don't get why you political cronies can't understand that.
I agree entirely ...
http://www.rmcompetition.com
Specialty engine building at its finest.

Post Reply