Engine pro

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

6 cylinder puller
Pro
Pro

Engine pro

Post by 6 cylinder puller »

If I buy this program and I end up changing laptops will I still be able to use it on the other laptop or will I have to repurchase it again ?
mag2555
Guru
Guru
Location: Heading for a bang up with Andromeda as we all are.

Re: Engine pro

Post by mag2555 »

As long as the hard drive in your current lap top is alive then yes, you can export it to another lap top.

If your current lap to hard drive ever dies on you then you will loose everything on it that is not backed up by a cloud service or on a CD of yours.
You can cut a man's tongue from his mouth, but that does not mean he’s a liar, it just shows that you fear the truth he might speak about you!
maxracesoftware
Vendor

Post by maxracesoftware »

6 cylinder puller wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:29 am If I buy this program and I end up changing laptops will I still be able to use it on the other laptop or will I have to repurchase it again ?

for 1 Speed-Talk 6 Apps Bundle purchase @ $99.00 USD , that 1 License allows you to install Speed-Talk 6 Apps Bundle on up to 3 of your Computers

so if you have a Hard Drive or Computer crash or Windows Upgrade or weird Update
you can use up any of the 3 to receive a new UnLock Code.

So you have 3 times you can Register + receive new UnLock Code for all 6 Apps

after the 3 times are used up .. you will need to purchase Speed-Talk 6 Apps Bundle once again .

come back to this Link to Download + Install + Register Speed-Talk 6 Apps Bundle :
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=58004

or re-Purchase Speed-Talk 6 Apps Bundle , if you already used up all 3 times of your 1 License
MaxRace Software
PipeMax and ET_Analyst for DragRacers
https://www.maxracesoftwares.com
GARY C
HotPass
HotPass

Post by GARY C »

Could it be put on an external hard drive to prevent this or would the computer change still effect it?
Please Note!
THE ABOVE POST IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE VIEWS OF SPEED TALK OR IT'S MEMBERS AND SHOULD BE VIEWED AS ENTERTAINMENT ONLY...Thanks, The Management!
maxracesoftware
Vendor

Post by maxracesoftware »

GARY C wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:10 pm Could it be put on an external hard drive to prevent this or would the computer change still effect it?
Yes it could .

you would always need to re-Register each time to get the correct UnLock Code
MaxRace Software
PipeMax and ET_Analyst for DragRacers
https://www.maxracesoftwares.com