General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:19 am
- Location: Australia
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:23 pm
Great ideas there....thanks for sharing Bob!
- Posts: 2169
- Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm
- Location: Michigan
Been meaning to watch that since I got the email.
Channel about my projects https://www.youtube.com/user/BOOT350V
I know as much as I can learn and try to keep an open mind to anything!
If I didn't overthink stuff I wouldn't be on speedtalk!
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:14 am
- Location: union ms
Pretty neat stuff. Thanks
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 pm
Thanks for sharing, great video. The section on rod bolt stretch was very interesting, Kaase was looking at a cheat sheet about bolt stretch and clamping force, does anybody have a source or link to such info?
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:35 pm
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 am
- Location: Brisbane Australia
Thanks for sharing. Very enjoyable to watch.