Tri-y headers

NOT ALLOWED: Selling or reselling in a retail manner.

Moderator: Team

54chevkiwi
Pro
Pro

Tri-y headers

Post by 54chevkiwi »

I'm looking for some tri-y headers to Dyno test with...

My required specs from burns and pipemax are
1-3/4@10.5",
1-7/8@10.5"
2-1/8@10.5
2-3/8 choke,
3" outlet
32degree sbc with 1406 gasket...
4/7 swap cam
To Fit a superflow dyno

I'm hoping someone might have something either for sale, or would rent me.. can pickup within 5hrs of Richmond, VA.

Engine will be dynoed within the next 4 weeks as his time allows, so the sooner I get a hold of them the better, and will need them for about the next 4 weeks of posting this
I'm happy to pay a rental fee, that saves me paying for new ones which won't fit in the car, and gives you some coin for something just sitting around anyway, that's a win/win.

The plan is to have the engine done and in the car to send it to have headers built, it's too much faffing about sending the car to get headers first and dynoing it with them when they mayn't fit on the Dyno anyway..
54chevkiwi
Pro
Pro

Re: Tri-y headers

Post by 54chevkiwi »

Beyea are making some for me to Dyno test with. Thanks all
1972ho
Guru
Guru

Post by 1972ho »

Did you ever check used nascar headers on eBay there was always a set of those sb2 header there.
54chevkiwi
Pro
Pro

Post by 54chevkiwi »

Yea, beyea ended up sending me something completely different than the schematic I sent them and thought I asked for, they just sent a freshly made shelf header so I found a set of sb2 on ebay today that were so close they should just need flanges. Looks like the tubes are wider on 23 degree heads than them? But that's small potatoes to rectify