Open to topics unrelated to Speed-Talk.
No politics. No religion topics.

Moderator: Team

Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
AI is your friend

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
juuhanaa
HotPass
HotPass

Re: AI is your friend

Post by juuhanaa »

How their gona surveilance the flying cars? Will there be some kind of a balloon that we can shoot down? :D

The idea of ​​shooting a traffic camera from a flying car.. Stuff you can still find from youtube.. A video from the Rovaniemi airport intersection;

https://youtu.be/epPls1dyqy8

-juhana
A balanced person dares to stagger, and modify ports bigger
juuhanaa
HotPass
HotPass

Post by juuhanaa »

A balanced person dares to stagger, and modify ports bigger
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

I am encouraged that people are still willing to look up and share information:
Blake Radcliffe wrote: 6 months ago
I should also let you know Claudio, that for all of Eiffel’s other songs that are not Blue, they used the Creamware Pulsar DSP hardware-powered software package (1999), containing plugins such as BlueSynth (quite a fitting name), EZSynth, FMOne, Minimax, Poison, SixString, U Know 007, Inferno, Pro-One, etc, and according to the August 2000 issue of Keyboard Magazine, they used the Pulsar Vocoder for the start of Your Clown. Have a nice day!

Driving Force Online: BREAKING NEWS—Ohio Governor Signs SEMA-Supported Vehicle Freedom Bill Into Law!
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

ChatGPT Lawyers Who Cited Fake Cases Sanctioned by Court
https://youtu.be/sEOapG7-kro
hoodeng
HotPass
HotPass

Post by hoodeng »

Hey Kevin, very interesting.

Here's the kicker, AI is a possible option today if you are submitting a discussion paper ,a thesis ,a doctorate submission, anything that is supposed to be your work ,,,,your work..

The following is a proposition that has been offered at a academic level, not an graduate level ,but at a university professor emeritus level.
What is envisaged is that AI will be identifiable in its submissions construction in the future, this is probable more than possible. The chances of your professional submissions being found not to be of your work is going to be identifiable in time to come. If it was truly your work you could swear to to it, if not, you lie, that's it.

The suggestion was that at every university entrance gate there should be a sign "NO AI". this can effect not just your current submissions, but if it is found to be evident in ten years time there goes your career,,, or you could choose to continue the lie.

Something to think about for those that see an easier way to their goal.

Would you go to a doctor that graduated because they were smarter at using AI, or a doctor that passed because of their ability?
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass

Post by Kevin Johnson »

hoodeng wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:42 pm Hey Kevin, very interesting.

Here's the kicker, AI is a possible option today if you are submitting a discussion paper ,a thesis ,a doctorate submission, anything that is supposed to be your work ,,,,your work..

The following is a proposition that has been offered at a academic level, not an graduate level ,but at a university professor emeritus level.
What is envisaged is that AI will be identifiable in its submissions construction in the future, this is probable more than possible. The chances of your professional submissions being found not to be of your work is going to be identifiable in time to come. If it was truly your work you could swear to to it, if not, you lie, that's it.

The suggestion was that at every university entrance gate there should be a sign "NO AI". this can effect not just your current submissions, but if it is found to be evident in ten years time there goes your career,,, or you could choose to continue the lie.

Something to think about for those that see an easier way to their goal.

Would you go to a doctor that graduated because they were smarter at using AI, or a doctor that passed because of their ability?
Paraphrased:

Per me via ad urbem vae;
Per me est via ad aeternum dolorem;
Per me via perdito populo.
Iustitia magnum creatorem meum movit
Virtus divina me fecit;
Summae Sapientiae et Primalis Amoris.
Ante me nihil aliud creatum est
nihil, nisi aeternum et in aeternum permaneo.
Spem deponite, qui ficto ingenio fraudem intratis.
hoodeng
HotPass
HotPass

Post by hoodeng »

the last line covers it all.

What will be the first thing detectable is sentence construction and then word choice. If you don't write the same way AI has written and use words that AI is using, i would imagine these would be the easiest to detect as not your work. I dont know if this is the case with AI, but i would expect even these two characteristics can/will be covered.

A friend of mine who is going to be in the firing line so to speak as far as paper and tutorial submissions are concerned has tried AI to see if it could give a credible response to a question in his field, the reply? credible... He is a professor of Computer Science.