Stolen Car Alert!!!!

General engine tech -- Drag Racing to Circle Track

Moderator: Team

6.50camaro
HotPass
HotPass

Stolen Car Alert!!!!

Post by 6.50camaro »

Hey Guys, I Just saw a Video posted on YouTube by a guy I watch frequently. His truck trailer and race car were stolen over night from the Holiday Inn parking lot in Florence ,South Carolina. Check out his YouTube channel for more info on tag numbers of all three Truck trailer and 62 Studebaker Lark. He has done some amazing thinks with the GM Atlas engines. It is Terrible to hear things like this happening. His YouTube channel goes under Nivlac57 . Posted this here because I think the engine tech gets the most hits. Dan
rebelyell
Expert
Expert

Re: Stolen Car Alert!!!!

Post by rebelyell »

Sorry for him; pray they're made whole again.
Florence is tough; crime is not managed so well. I pay property taxes there.
Y'all remember comedic actor Joe Flynn ? ... played captain Binghamton on McHales Navy.
Many years ago, Flynn was in Florence for a fundraiser; he was mugged and robbed at a Florence motel. Seriously injured. He died shortly thereafter at his Kali home. May our Lord bless and keep Joe and may Snyder & crew be restored +
Kevin Johnson
HotPass
HotPass
Re: Stolen Car Alert!!!!

Post by Kevin Johnson »

Stolen Ford a.jpg
Stolen Ford b.jpg
Stolen Studebaker.JPG
Stolen trailer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
https://www.semasan.com/breaking-news-archives?utm_campaign=DrivingForce_DF272&utm_content=SeeAllLeg